Here are our 10 tips why to start practicing yoga … or continue if you’ve already started!
10 Yoga blessings
- Yoga gives you flexibility. And we are not referring to physical flexibility, but rather to mental flexibility, opening minds, gaining the ability to listen to others and understanding their point of view.
- Yoga gives you a clear view. And here we are not talking about improving eyesight, but rather the ability to discern between what it is important and necessary for you, to that which is banal, subsidiary, collateral.
- Yoga opens your heart. The continue practice of yoga teaches you to love others, to give without expecting to receive, to share, to open your heart so that others can also enjoy the goodness of your being.
- Yoga reduces stress. The continue practice of yoga is a great way to relax and leave the excitement due to the large number of daily life impacts.
- Yoga increases the willpower to do things. The continue practice of yoga creates in you a fullness that you think you can do more things, participate in more activities, recover energy.
- Yoga feeds you with energy and yo do not require many physical food. Yoga fills you up inside and the need to eat is left aside.
- Yoga teaches you to save your efforts and devote to what it is really worth. Helps you stop being dispersed from being more effective. Go straight to get results, not walk around aimlessly.
- Yoga teaches you to love yourself. To love your body, your heart, your mind and your soul.
- The continue practice of yoga takes you to empty your backpack of those charges that do not correspond you to carry. Leave charges corresponding to other members of your family or leave those that by tradition or mechanical effect you are wearing but are useless to you.
- Yoga gives you inner peace. Relaxation after the asanas, after moving muscles and joints you never knew you had, it allows the flow of energy in your body leading you to a state of inner peace and relaxation.