In this post, we talk about the need to take a solidarity action? We invite you to listen to your heart for a little while.
We are starting the spring and many of us with the good weather have more desire to go out, participate and help. True?
- What is the use of starting and passing through years if we are stuck in our lives?
- What is the use of making year-end resolutions if we do not value them as far as we have gone? Whether we have succeeded or not? If we have changed our purpose?
- Why do we do activities one after another? What is our goal?
For many of these answers and many other questions we could ask ourselves … and we will find out that we just do not have an answer.
- Feeling part of a herd
- Continuing without a clear goal
- Following the group, the collectivity
- Do things and not stop …
- In fact .. just do not find time to just think 🙂
- Does it ring you up? Do you identify yourself?
Well we propose that you make a solidarity action.
- As easy as continuing to do something! All right 🙂
- This way you will have the time occupied
- You will be with people
- And you will not have to think …
- Well this last point we are not so clear … but anyway!
We propose that you make a solidarity action so that while you are busy, you do activities, you take your time and you are with other people, that is to say you relate with others …
- You will be helping other people!
- You will be growing as a person!
- You will be surrounded by others in a healthy environment!
- And you will be part of this new planet that we all want for us and future generations!
You sign up? Here are some proposals … but surely you also have more:
- Come to a supportive dining room and dedicate one morning to prepare the food and the table for those who need it most. We have been to the Santa Teresa de Calcuta dining rooms in Barcelona. But there are many options.
- Join the collective of Transpirenaica Social and Solidaria and walk a few days in the summer for the social inclusion of young people!
- Go to a neighborhood library and participate in the reading program for the elderly!
- Join the “Colmena Exploradora” as a volunteer and help reach more consumers the proposals for a sustainable and responsible economy.