Gran Explorador and TSS together in a Solidarity Project
TSS, Social Solidarity Transpirenaica is an sports solidarity project to help young people in social integration. It consists on a route through the Pyrenees for about 42 days, 800 km, starting in Ondarribia, Basque Country and reaching Creus Cape in Catalonia. Sports values as effort, teamwork, confidence in oneself and in others, self-improvement, among others and reaching challenges are evident along the way.
The aim of this charity project is twofold:
- On the one hand, to accompany young people in the path of TSS with activities that can help them to know themselves better, consider challenges, overcome them and analyze the process, not just the purpose.
- On the other hand, offer a way more support they already have in their associations once they finish the TSS. Personal relationships are much stronger in stressful situations, creating a complicity that can work out very well some personal situations.
Why do we need help in this Solidarity Project?
- To buy proper equipment technically adapted so that young man can perform the Transpirenaica.
- To feed them over 800 km.
A transparent process
- Day by day during the trip we will make photographs of the challenges achieved.
- Apart from that, we will write posts on our way on the goals achieved and the work done. You can see a section of track in Gran Explorador Blog.
For this we ask your solidarity, because every young person needs to walk:
- Specific mountain equipment: backpack (140 €), hiking boots (140 €), canes mountain (30 €), sandals mountain (90 €), socks (20 €), thermal shirts (16 €), fleece (85 €), thermal mesh (45 €), waterproof raincoat (80 €), water bottle (16 €), windbreakers (27 €), leggings (25 €), gloves (36 €), cap (19 €), glasses sun (40 €) and canteen (16 €). Total one person: 825 €
- Food for 42 days, 50 € / day = 2,100 €
- Transportation support team
- Transfers from their origin to the start and back home.
- Objective: To raise 3,000 €
Features Volunteer Action
- Gran Explorador is a trademark of Petit Explorer, S.L. Company with NIF B64553522.
- The challenge arised is 3,000 €, and it will be 100% dedicated to the cause of solidarity which includes expenses indicated above.
- Gran Explorador does not charge a fee to users or companies to make their donations.
- Gran Explorador deducted from the amount paid, the bank charges for the use of paypal platform revenue. If a donor wants can also make payment directly via wire transfer to the Account in Caja de Ingenieros ES25 3025 0002 49 1433274453
- You may request sending the tax certificate sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The indication of the name, first and last name, ID number / CIF, address, zip code, email.
According to Law 49/2002 Patronage, donations made in favor of entities benefiting from patronage activity give the right to a refund in the amount of personal tax on income of the donor. From 1 January 2016 this deduction will be as follows:
- Income Tax – Income Tax of Individuals
- Up to 150 € in grants to one or more entities 75%
- Donations from 150 €. 30% in general. If you have donated at least 150 € to the same entity in the previous two years, 35%
- IS – corporation tax, rebate of 35% or 40% (as previous years)
Collected so far:
- call us and we can help on 93 205 99 12
- or make a transfer to our account at Caixa d’Enginyers ES25 3025 0002 49 143 327 4453
- or via paypal choose how much you want to give