The Solidarity Events of October 2017 that we propose in order to be able to collaborate in a more responsible and sustainable environment are:
Barcelona and Tarragona – 7 and 8 October
- Solidary and fun event
- 7 and 8 October in Barcelona and Tarragona
- Price: buy the entrance at half price but with double the value.
- Tibidabo, in Barcelona – Saturday and Sunday
- Barcelona Zoo – Sunday
- Catalunya en Miniatura – Saturday and Sunday
- Granja Aventura Park – Saturday and Sunday
- Portaventura – Saturday
- Goal: Donation for Pallapupas programs with hospitalized children in Catalonia
- The project is an initiative of Papallupas.
Lleida, October 8
- Solidarity and sports event
- 8 October in Lleida, Alpicat and Raimat
- The registration will be open until the 800 participants or Saturday 7 October at 14:00 hours although registrations will be admitted on the same day of the march if it has not reached 800 registered.
- Walk, 10, 20 or 30 kilometers. It’s up to you. The circuit will be linear with departure in Lleida and arrival to Sant Joan de Déu d’Almacelles. Those who want to do less distance will leave Alpicat (20 km) or Raimat (10 km).
- Circuit Solidarity, 30 km. 12 euros.
- Circuit Fraternity, 20 km. 10 euros.
- Circuit Hospitality, 10 km. 8 euros.
- Born from 1999 to 2004. 6 euros.
- Born after 2004. Free.
- Goal: to obtain funds for a project to equipe a children’s library in a shelter for Refugees of San Juan de Dios in Manresa managed by the Fundació Geràà Tomàs Canet.
The project is an initiative of Sant Joan de Déu Terres de Lleida, the Lleida Hiker Center, the Alpicat Hiker Center and Xavi Thai.
Barcelona, 13, 14 and 15 October – Prat de Llobregat
- Solidarity event, musical and festive
- Prat de Llobregat – Parc Nou del Prat
- Price: € 12 – Access to the festival the 3 days.
- Donation is integrate assigned to solidarity projects of local economy.
- Activity: music, shows, circus, clowns, talks, books, exhibitions, children’s performances, stands, world cuisines and samples of solidarity economy companies.
- Representatives of the world of culture, of cooperation, of the third sector, and all those who believe in the capacity to change things through culture, are part of a movement that promotes a series of cultural actions with a social and complaint that go beyond El Prat de Llobregat. Groups such as Txarango, Leo Bassi, Zoo, Ithaca Band, Fer Catastrofer, Guillem Albà & la Marabunta, among others, are committed to the #CulturaConCausa of this 2017.
Barcelona, Sant Boi de Llobregat, October 22
- Solidarity and sports event: Cross Solidario for Mental Health
- Sunday, October 22 at 10am.
- It can be done walking or running.
- Walking 500metros – Solidarity Vuelta by Mental Health
- Running 4k or 8k – Open Popular
- Organized by: Sanitari Sant Joan de Déu, the Sant Boi Athletics Club and the Town Hall of the Sant’Anna Village.
- The collection will go to solidarity programs and research in mental pathologies that are carried out in the Sanitary Park Sant Joan de Déu with the aim of improving the assistance and quality of life of people with this type of disorders.
We encourage you to:
Attending and participating in these solidarity challenges
Collaborate informing us of other solidarity events.