Good day heart, Would you like to learn about Indian Cuisine? Do you know a little about ayurveda issues?
We invite you to join this kitchen workshop by Nigama.
- Days, Saturday 11 and 18 November
- Hours: 11h a 13h (first day) – 11h a 14h (second day)
- Location: Doctor Roux 54, bajos 2 – Barcelona
- Price: 20 € day 1 – 50 € day 2 – 60 € if you sign up the two days.
- Contact: Sonsoles – 669322445 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1 – Saturday 11 November – Basic introduction to Ayurvedic Cuisine
- Theoretical day to know the basics of Indian Cuisine.
- We will talk about ayurveda in daily cooking, species and their properties.
- We will comment some easy to prepare recipes.
- We’ll talk about the doshas. Which are and which recipes are suitable for each tridhosas (Vata, Pitha and Kapha). We will include an overview of what foods are good for each dosha.
- The dairy, what vision gives us the ayurveda on them. How to use them and practical recipes.
- Healthy and tasty cuisine without sugar.
- We will talk and give present recipes on how to prepare your own breads, cookies and unsweetened cakes. Including jams and sweets like gluten-free and sugar-free crepes.
- We will learn the Brazilian recipe of cous cous to sweet and salty steam with corn flour.
- Vegetable drinks, easy to make at home.
Day 2 – Saturday 18 November – Practical part of the Ayurvedic Cooking workshop
- Without having an oven or stove, we will make some dishes based on the knowledge acquired the previous Saturday.
- We will learn to prepare sprouts for salads. The steps to prepare a sprout.
- Easy and rich recipes without baking. Raw cakes
- And green juices, their properties and how they act in the organism.