We continue with posts by vegenas recipes, in this case a jam without sugar. We have tested and is rich so go ahead!
Blackberry jam recipe without sugar
Ingredients to make blackberry jam
- 300g blackberries
- 80g dried apricots
- 50 ml water
- the juice of one lemon
- Love and affection
Process to make blackberry jam
- Thoroughly clean blackberries
- Mix altogether and boil it for an hour.
- Afterwards crushed it all, it is easier than doing it at first as the dried apricots would be tougher. Although you can do it all the way around.
- If you taste it and feel like adding some honey, it is up to you!
- In our case we do it in august or september, when blackberries are nice and black and therefore we make quite a lot to enjoy it the rest of the year. So you need to learn how to vacuum it. To make an easy and quick vacuum system we leave a finger space between the edge of the pot and the lid without jam. Then we put the pot upside down, when it is still warm and we let it stand a whole day. You will see how the vacuum is easily done. To see clearly the first few days, we suggest that you take a pot cover that easily makes the vacuum. That means, do it with lids that are somewhat recessed in the middle and make the empty part of the center rises upwards when vacuumed.
And now it is time to enjoy the food without sugar, which is healthier for our body.
Other sugar-free vegan recipes are vegan Panellets.
You can prepare a vegan breakfast eating bread with blackberry jam without sugar and a glass of almond milk. A balanced, nutritious, tasty and also cheap breakfast!