We have shared with you some tasty recipes with fruit and now we want to share with you the contribution that fruit makes into our bodies as we eat more consciously.
When we provide fruits to our body why is it so essential to our diet?
- The fruit is a 90% water most and therefore has a high power cleanser.
- The fruit has vitamins
- Vitamin A, B, C, E, K
- Antioxidant nutrients that help slow the deterioration of organic tissues and delay aging.
- The fruit is also rich in minerals like
- potassium, ideal for the nervous system and ramps feet.
- magnesium for the intestines.
- iron, calcium, sulfur
- Fruits contain a lot of fiber
- pectin, water soluble
- The fruit also contains phytochemicals, which are the pigments that give color and flavor to the fruit, such as ellagic acid, beta-carotene, phenolic acids and flavonoids and quercetin.
5 recommendations and benefits from eating fruit
- Eating seasonal fruits, we will save money, it will be much tastier and have fewer chemicals.
- Buy organic fruit if possible or if not wash well with oxygenated water to remove the chemicals used in cultivation.
- It is advisable to eat fruit with its, since there we find the vast majority of the fiber.
- It also helps detoxify the body, while along with fiber gives the sense of fulfilment, helping to control appetite.
- Fruit has large amounts of antioxidants which keep our skin nice and plane.