10 nice places for meditation in Barcelona
Today we propose 10 beautiful sites, special and magical in Barcelona where you can meditate. If you know other, your suggestions are welcome!
- The Magic Mountain of Montserrat. We have several options to enjoy this space. One is to arrive in the traditional way by car or by funicular to the monastery and once there catch one of the marked paths or excursions. We recommend the way to the Ermita de San Miguel. The second option which we recommend would be to make a pilgrimage to Montserrat, either from home or moving up from Collbató. In this case, when you get to the top of the mountain, and let your heart feel there pararos. The majestic presence of the mountain is a great guide.
- The Güell Park.
- The beach, and each one can choose the one he or she likes. The sound of the sea waves, the sea breeze, the sun, clouds, wind, the entire set provides a relaxing place to enjoy the peace of a good meditation space.
- Your room, your home, your home. What better space than that blanket you each day. Your mother’s womb.
- Ciudadela’s park.
- Cervantes park in the roses garden.
- Pedralbes monastery
- Santa María del Mar catherdral
- The Picasso Museum