The list of essential oils for women to bring in her kit include:
- To reduce cellulite – use an oil cypress, geranium or grapefruit.
- To ease the pain of menstruation, a good analgesic is peppermint oil.
- As a stimulant to recharge before a meeting or an appointment that gives you quite stick, peppermint oil.
- To relax the nervous system and being able to sleep well – lavender oil.
- For burns in the kitchen – lavender oil or hypericum.
- To start the day with energy – oil or hypericum, Saints John flower.
- Tranquilizer to reduce anxiety – passionflower oil.
- St. John’s oild or hipericum as an antidepressant or hop oil.
- As a muscle relaxant oil hawthorn.
- As an aphrodisiac for a crazy night with friends or with a partner, the hop oil.
And if you want to know more about essential oils
- essential oils in general: to learn about how to use them, where to keep the plants, why to use essential oils rather than medicines.
- essential oils for men: essential oils that help them in their stress rutines, like taking you out for a date.
- essential oils for children: for mums, dads and kids or those who are with kids. Essential oils that can help you overcome their problems, calm down and face the situation in a relax way.