And now we go with mums, dads and their kiddies or not so kiddies. For them there are also essential oils that are going to make their life easier.
- You have stabbed mosquitoes and cannot stop scratching yourself? Peppermint oil is a good pain reliever.
- You have louses crawling your heads or children’s heads? The tea tree oil is a solution for prevention. But first you have to take them off of the heads.
- The boys and girls start with the problems of juvenile acne? Mom has a typical pre-menstrual grain of pus? or Dad has appeared with an infected grain in his beard? The hop oil is there to save you.
- Has anyone got burned in the kitchen when removing the baking tray? Or maybe have you burned yourself while serving the soup? Lavender oil is ideal couple burns.
- You have got an stressful day and you need a relaxing night? Lavender oil on the temples or on the soles of the feet and enjoy a nice sleep.
- Do menstrual pains leave you speechless? Peppermint oil is there to save you
- Do you need to make a public presentation and nerves are eating you alive? Laurel oil.
- Are you slumping but you have to put a good face and be ready for others? Cinnamon oil.
- Continually coughing, making noises and having lots of mucus. Lavender oil on the nose.
- Is there an exam and you have to study? Rosemary oil.
And if you want to know more about essential oils you can reed on our posts about: